In my Bangkok apartment.
(Click on picture to enlarge).

Friday, January 17, 2014

I’d Hire Richard Rafael for any Position at any Company



Columbus CircleNew York CityJanuary 15, 2014.  As I started walking down Broadway, directly across from Central Park, a bank of blue gym lockers on a cart caught my attention.  I was curious enough to stop, inasmuch as I had never seen anything like it before.  As I quickly discovered, joggers, beginning their runs across the street in Central Park, a popular jogging site for New Yorkers and visitors alike, for a fee, can keep in the blue lockers, under lock and key, their belongings, bags, excess clothing, wallets,
passports, etc., while they happily jog in the park, assured that their property will be safe and that they can run unencumbered.  From the originator of this creative idea, Richard Rafael, I learned that he had thought of the idea himself and that this service does not exist elsewhere.  My take on this:  In an age when there is a lot of moaning about the lack of jobs and opportunities, there is still room for creative and adventuresome people like Richard Rafael, to become entrepreneurs and to take charge of their lives.  I’d hire Richard for any position in any company.  He’s a winner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Page Counters
Online Flower Delivery Service