In my Bangkok apartment.
(Click on picture to enlarge).

Saturday, September 04, 2010

Buzz’s Journal---I Want to be Reincarnated as a Singaporean

During a recent trip to Singapore, a poll was published in the Strait Times. Singapore’s preeminent daily newspaper, which surveyed attitudes towards the family and us oldsters. Here are some of the findings:

1. 98% of respondents believe children should regularly spend time and provide financial support to elderly parents.

2. 87% would NOT consider placing their parents in a nursing home.

3. 68% prefer to have their parents move in with them.

Well, it’s too late for me in this life, but there’s still a chance for the next life if I can alight in Singapore.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chang Tou Liang said...

Hello there, Buzz! I think Thais are not too far different from Singaporeans, so you should be perfectly at home in BKK as well!

September 16, 2010 at 3:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Page Counters
Online Flower Delivery Service