In my Bangkok apartment.
(Click on picture to enlarge).

Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Tooling Around Bangkok on the Back of a Motorcycle

The fastest way to negotiate through Bangkok’s monumental traffic is by motorcycle, but it’s also the most dangerous. Cheap motorcycle taxis are readily available to those who are willing to risk it. I seldom do. However, I make an exception for my trainer Nat, who is extremely careful. This past Sunday, I mounted his bike and we went to a local restaurant to eat after my regular workout.

Kh. Nat readies himself for the ride.


I, on the other hand, just get on the back of Nat’s bike, without protective gear of any kind, and hope for the best as we weave in and out of traffic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Page Counters
Online Flower Delivery Service