In my Bangkok apartment.
(Click on picture to enlarge).

Sunday, October 23, 2011

My Soi Takes Precautions in the Event of Flooding

I live in a mid-rise condominium in the central part of metropolitan Bangkok.

Yesterday, October 22, a delivery of sand bags was made to the condo.


Unloading each bag by hand is hard work and the workers take a deserved break.


The bags were used to construct a barrier in the parking garage to prevent water from flowing into my condominiums underground parking garage.


The new Ramada Encore hotel directly across the street from me, has a big problem if our soi floods, because its lobby is considerably below street level. The hotel has put up a flood wall to help stem any interior flooding.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Page Counters
Online Flower Delivery Service